Thursday, January 6, 2011

*What is the most important aspect of your life and why?


Family

Without a doubt I can say that family is the most important aspect of my life. Family includes so much in my mind:
My husband, my children, my grandchildren, my mother, my brother, aunts/uncles, my husband's family, spouses, significant others of all of the above, my church family, and often others that have meant a lot to me over the years.

Family:

relationships
love
interactions
arguments
disagreements
kin

I am sure that I cannot even begin to describe the reason for this but family is very important to me. Family sends me running for cover quicker than you can say boo but family rescues me daily from becoming that self-centered person that lurks right underneath my skin. Family keeps me sane while slowly driving me to a personal crazy place. Family gives me hope and peace and security and love and security and friendship and comfort. With family, I have a sense of belonging and being that fills my soul with an indescribable wonder that these people know the "real me" and still want to hang around me. I am fully myself while being around them and they accept that person without qualms but often including critical comments that are hard to hear but sometimes necessary.

Family is everything
Family is always
Family is important





No comments:

Post a Comment